About Karate Classes
High score Karate combines the traditional art of Karate with modern sport teaching techniques. We focus on the FUNdamentals of Karate emphasising on building confidence, respect, discipline, self-defence, balance and co-ordination in a very fun yet challenging way.
About our classes
The course plan covers the FUNdamentals of Karate through the 3 K’s; Kihon (basics), Kata (choreographed moves), Kumite (sparring) including Karate specific games and exercises to test both physically and mentally. Continually progressing the students through the belt grading system.
Karate Tots (3-5 years)
Karate Kids (6-14 years)
- Specifically designed 3-5 years grading syllabus
- Focused on discipline, confidence, co-ordination and self-defence
- Fitness, Fun and Friendship
- Traditional Karate grading syllabus leading to Black Belt.
- Kihon (basics), Kata (patterns/forms), Kumite (sparring)
- Build confidence, discipline and self-defence in a fun and friendly environment.